Intro
Labels:
Intro
|
No comment yet
This blog is created with the intension to explain fundamentals of C programming language. You may think why C language? Why not some other languages like C++, JAVA etc.
You being an engineering student, fresh computer science grad, or software engineer, you cannot escape programming in C language. Your C programming knowledge will be tested in the interview and at work. Great programmers are always in demand.
There are plenty of books on C programming. These books explains syntax, concepts and provides some examples only to a certain limit. I am not saying that author don't have much knowledge. Due to various constraints like cost, book size; author can only explain the concepts within the stipulated guideline. There is no such limitation here in blog. Hence I take this opportunity to explain what I learnt during my stint 15yrs in the software industries.
I will post some tips and concepts unlike traditional books where each topics are explained. This blog is intended to those who knows C programming to some extent and looking forwarded more tips and concepts.
Let's see how it goes.
Thanks,
Venkatesh
Post a Comment